How God’s Kingdom uses Technology (Past >> Present >> Future)
Please fill out the Post-Conference Survey
- Conference & Session Schedule: http://us.iccm.org/2014-conference/2014-schedule/
- Session Abstracts: http://us.iccm.org/2014-conference/2014-session-abstracts/
- Technology for Missions (TFM): http://us.iccm.org/2014-conference/technology-for-missions/
- Birds of a Feathers (BoF) Information: http://us.iccm.org/2014-conference/2014-schedule/#BoF14
Sessions on everything a missionary tech could want:
- from Cloud computing to mobility,
- from Security to Cloud computing, (ya liked that one didn’t ya)
- from Leadership to data management.
- Read all about them: http://us.iccm.org/2014-conference/2014-session-abstracts/
Standard perks of attending: Popcorn, ice cream, prayer pals, late night gaming, great food, great sleep (as long as you don’t want too much), good friends (some of them are pretty great), spiritual teaching and discussions about technological issues and technical teaching and discussions about spiritual issues.
Technology For Missions (TFM) Contest: Our annual TFM contest is available again for you to give a short presentation on a recent project you were involved with. Not only are we looking for successes, but also failures. Prizes will be awarded based on the results of peer-voting.
Bird of a Feather (BoF): Bring your ideas and topics to suggest for BoF sessions where a group of attendees get together and have an open discussion. (http://us.iccm.org/2014-conference/2014-schedule/#BoF14)