Creating (Almost) No-Code Forms and Workflows With Office 365 and Azure
Lead by Becky Bertram
Whether you are a developer or a system administrator, Microsoft has created some great tools for you can use to quickly create electronic forms and workflows for your organization using the Office 365 tool set. These forms can be used for both desktop and mobile users. In this hands-on workshop, you’ll get an overview of the tools available for use, including Forms, PowerApps, Flow, and Logic Apps. Specifically, you will learn:
- How to quickly create a survey using Microsoft Forms
- How to create a PowerApp that connects to a SharePoint list
- How to use Microsoft Flow to add a workflow to your submission process
- How to use Azure Logic Apps to create a more robust workflow
- We will also cover the licensing requirements for each of these workloads.
- At the end, we will break into groups, hack-a-thon style, to come up with a real-world scenario using these products.
For this workshop, you will need to have an Office 365 subscription for which you are a tenant administrator. (If you don’t have one to start with, you can always sign up for a free 30-day trial at the start of the workshop.)